Register and download HSMXpress – the free, easy-to-use full featured CAM solution that allows all licensed users of SolidWorks 2012 or newer to create high quality toolpaths using the latest in 64-bit and multi-core technology. (32-bit version is also available.)
HSMXpress requires SolidWorks 2012 or newer; and Microsoft® Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 (General Release; 64-bit or 32-bit).
Join everyone in the SolidWorks Community with SolidWorks 2012 or newer - download HSMXpress and begin to experience the benefits of a truly integrated CAM system for 2D and 2-1/2 D CNC programming and see how easy it is to create the programs that can turn your designs into real machined parts.
Autodesk® HSMXpress - The free CAM solution for SolidWorks.
HSMXpress was created to show designers, engineers, and even veteran CNC programmers that integrated CAM not only makes sense, but you shouldn't settle for anything less. Autodesk® HSMXpress includes all this:
- 100% HSMWorks Technology – No Compromises Feature Set
- Same 64-bit, Multi-core HSM CAM Kernel as HSMWorks
- Industry leading toolpath quality for Basic Milling Machining including 2D Roughing and Pocketing, Drilling, Facing, Contouring, and more...
- Support for form tools including ability to automatically import SolidWorks Part Files as Form Tools
- Integrated 64-bit, Multi-core Simulation with toolpath/solid forward, reverse material removal
- Industry leading CNC program editor with file compare, math ops, backplotter, and communications
- Unmatched SolidWorks Product, UI, & Workflow Integration Since Day 1
- Seamless integration with the SolidWorks Command Manager for access to all HSMXpress Tools and Commands
- Seamless integration with the SolidWorks Feature Manager with the HSM CAMManager Tab that organizes all Job Setups and Toolpath Operations
- Seamless integration with the SolidWorks Property Manager including Toolpath Configuration
- Seamlessly integrated Backplot and Simulation commands in the SolidWorks Feature Manager
- All CAM data stored in your Part (.SLDPRT) or Assembly (.SLDASM) files